Welcome to JonathanVeley.com!
Jonathan A. Veley
3 South Park Place
Newark, Ohio 43055
Jonathan A. Veley, Attorney at Law has been practicing in Newark, Ohio since 1992. Clients of the firm retain Mr. Veley's services in a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Residential and commercial real estate, including the preparation of deeds, land installment contracts, leases, leases with options to purchase, mortgages.
- Commercial transactions, including contract negotiation, promissory notes, leases, and business formations (corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships).
- Estate planning and administration, including willls, trusts, living wills, probate and non-probate matters.
- Litigation, including collections, foreclosures, probate litigation, evictions, both prosecution and defense, zoning.
- General counsel for clients, including assistance to homeowners' associations, condominium associations.
The mission of the firm is to provide the highest quality legal solutions in a professional, relaxed setting to clients throughout Ohio. To that end, the firm promises its clients:
- Complete honesty and candor
- Faithful obedience to your lawful instructions, and
- Cost-effective implementation of legal expertise.
The firm's philosophy is to assist the client not only with resolving the issue at hand, but to assist the client with formulating long-term solutions that will make future engagements more productive and less costly.
Mr. Veley has created the Simple Legal Answers series of online tutorials to inform and educate the public. Although these tutorials are not intended to be a substitute for the assistance of an attorney, they are a valuable resource for general information concerning how the law works and provide an excellent starting point for a productive client relationship. Prospective clients who have watched a Simple Legal Answers tutorial will have the entire purchase price credited towards their initial consultation fee.